Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
- Guardians should see that their wards attend the school regularly and punctually.
- Every pupil is required to have an attendance of not less than 80% of the totalnumber of working days in the school year. No pupil will be allowed to sit for the examination unless he/she has this minimum attendance.
- In case of illness, the students must bring a medical note certifying the fact.
- In case of absence,the ward coming to the school must have the reason of absence entered and signed by the guardian in theleave record of the diary.
- A student suffering from any infectious disease will not be allowed to attend the school.
- Absence withoutleave from examination and absence on the re-opening day of the schoolafter the holidays are against the rules of the school.